FINALLY! NEW THINKING, NEW POSSIBILITIES.

Mood right now? Totally feeling immense joy and newness-like a blackbird that just broke out of its cage. Have you ever, wanted to do something so bad but it’s almost like there is this force that always keeps holding you back? You keep coming up with a thousand and one reasons why you can’t or shouldn’t do it. You know, it can be frustrating at times-very frustrating. I was in this position, truth be told. I have been nursing the dream of being a blogger for God knows how long. Well, I know it’s not that hard to create a blog. I’ve just been waiting for the right time and the right time never seemed to come- I always gave excuses! In actual fact, there was no right time, I think. I guess I was just feeling nostalgic about how my newly found audience will receive my pieces and that was my biggest fear!
Now how did I break out of this ‘bout of nostalgia’? (As I would love to refer to it as). Very simple! I realized soon enough that excuses are only made for failures- if it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse. So whatever, I put up on my space, I know for sure that I’ll get both critics and applauds. But whatever criticisms I receive one thing is sure, I choose to see the positive side of all criticisms and forge ahead because that is what will make me stronger and better-‘what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!’ I can definitely say now with so much confidence that I am ready to explore the possibilities that this new journey has to offer. (I’m literally smiling out of excitement right now). It’s definitely my break out into an era of new thinking and new Possibilities!
 Image result for new thinking new possibilities
So now that I have spurred you on and encouraged you to break whatever resistance is holding you, it is my hope that you find the contents of my blog as a source of inspiration. I definitely am not going to limit the areas that I’ll talk about here. Just expect everything and anything from whatever topic at all- be it beauty, fitness, human rights, politics…the list goes on and on. (I believe in diversity.) So join me, and let’s jam!
Improve yourself as you follow your path; if you stand still waiting to improve before you make a decision, you will never move.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts